Accenture Salesforce Solution / Technical Architect - Consumer Goods in Florham Park, New Jersey
Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality, the successful candidate should have deep technical, depth of experience in architecting complex multi-cloud SF solutions (CG Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein etc.) These skills combined potentially with other platforms as well such as SAP/ Adobe etc. This role is pivotal for the success of the complex programs and business transformations that we are shaping for our clients.
Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
· Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
· Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
· Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
· Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
· Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
· Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
· Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
· Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
· Build and maintain high performance teams
· Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and
· A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
· Minimum of 2 years of experience within the Retail and CG industry space
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in Cloud Computing project implementation – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
· Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
· Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions --Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and cod computing strategy, systems design, integration, implementation, and management.
· Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modeling)
· Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
· Experience managing multi-shore projects
· PMP and another project management certification preferred
· Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
· Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
· 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment; Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $ 99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here. (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/your-future-rewards-benefits)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.